Job Title: Grassroots Coalition Executive (non-paid position)
Authority level: CCRP Executive Board Position (non-voting)
Work Location: Home and in Clark County Community
Purpose of the Position: To develop a team to research and network with community and activist groups and create strategies to support common conservative goals within Clark County.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identify, recruit, lead and support volunteers for Grassroots Coalition Committee.
- Participate in monthly CCRP board meetings.
- Identify conservative community groups in Clark County, such as parachurch organizations, right-to-life/adoption agencies, homeschool co-ops , 2nd Amendment advocacy groups, churches, etc. that will work to expand our conservative grassroots membership base.
- Research potential for coalition.
- Approach organizations and act as liaison between CCRP board and groups.
- Develop an action plan to support each other’s common goals.
- Schedule meetings and events for mutual promotion and support.
- Develop promotional materials for events and targeted messaging.
- A passion for building positive relationships and community support.
- Leadership, management and communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships of mutual trust among individuals.
Commitment Expected: 8 hours per week
To Apply: Contact KennySmith@ClarkRepublicans.com