2018 - A Great Year To Be A Republican!
- April 10th, 2018 - Candidate Training Academy - Please Email DavidGellatly@ClarkRepublicans.com for Info, This will be a great opportunity for serious candidates who wish to get more informed about what it takes to run a successful campaign.
- April 14th, 2018 - RNC Activist Training, 1130am @ The Cedars Gold ClubFor the 3rd CD - *The Trump GOTV Agenda!* Clark County Republican Party is Very Excited to Host the RNC for this Open FREE Event, including a continental breakfast. RSVP HERE
- May 19th, 2018 - Annual Lincoln Day Dinner, 5pm at WHSE 23 Event Center, Join the CCRP with Keynote Speaker & Founder of Turning Point USA, Charlie Kirk, along with Washington State Republican Party Chairman, Caleb Heimlich, and a special message from Congreswoman, Jaime Herrera Beutler at our Annual Dinner and Fundraiser!
- June 09, 2018 - Bi-Partisan Charity Softball Game, 12pm @ Luke Jensen Sports Park
- June 23, 2018 - CCRCC 2nd Quarterly Meeting, Time/Location TBD (Summer BBQ Following Meeting)
- August 4th - 12th, 2018 - Clark County Fair - FAIR BOOTH VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
- September 14th - The Republican Classic Golf Tournament @ The Cedars Golf Club, Regisrtation Coming Soon!
- September 22, 2018 - CCRCC 3rd Quarterly Meeting, Time/Location TBD
- December 8th, 2018 - CCRCC 4th Quarterly Re-Organizing Meeting, Time/Location TBD
- December 30th, 2018 - Annual 'Night Before New Years Eve' Dinner, Time/Location TBD
2017 - Making America & the Clark County GOP Great Again!
Below are photos of just a few of the 2017 Events Hosted by the CCRP:
And the Event Planning Team Who Makes It All Happen!: