Job Title: Digital Media Executive (non-paid position)
Authority level: CCRP Executive board position (non-voting)
Work Location: Home
Purpose of the Position: To develop and manage a team to leverage the party website, social media outlets, and other digital media to effectively connect Republicans with the CCRP, promote events, make announcements, and celebrate party accomplishments.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage content for the party Website, Facebook page, Twitter feed and other digital media resources.
- Gather and post digital media content on a regular basis (with Chairman approval).
- Train and assist board members to use available digital media resources.
- Maintain a monthly digital calendar of events.
- Form and manage a newsletter committee.
- Use social media to promote events, make announcements, and share party accomplishments.
- Develop and implement a plan to train LD boards to maintain a Website and social media presence.
- Maintain newsfeeds with elected officials.
- Develop and implement a plan to connect Republicans to party digital media.
- Participate in monthly CCRP board meetings.
Qualifications: Demonstrated proficiency with Website maintenance, social media, and digital media content delivery.
Commitment Expected: 12 hours per week
To Apply: Contact KennySmith@ClarkRepublicans.com